Closed Circuit Television
CCTV security system technology and CCTV equipment can be used in both internal and external environments to watch over and protect people, property, vehicles and valuables. CCTV is considered to be the most effective method of reducing crime.
1. You can control who is entering your premises as well as when and where.
2. Access control can help you protect employees, visitors, property and sensitive information; helping to promote a safer work environment
3. You can secure certain sectors of a building using your access control system.
4. Access control can reduce timesheet procedures
5. Integrate with HR systems for ease of monitoring and data management
6. Integrate with other security systems for centralized management of the site
7. Assist with car park management
8. Help compliance with requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act
9. Increase security with Photo ID or building access passes
10.Control access to a wide variety of other facilities or equipment, such as vending machines or PCs, using smartcard technology.