Burglar Alarm Control Panel - Alarm control panel is the brain of your security system. It is typically placed in an area that is out of the way like a basement, attic, closer or office. The motherboard and additional components such as radio receivers, backup power supply and zone expanders are inside this metal box which is often locked. You will have little or no interface with the alarm control. Your alarm technician will need to access this unit to program it and wire it to general standards, or your custom standards.
Burglar Alarm Magnetic switches - The most common sensing devices for sensing opening and closing of doors and windows. They are cheap and reliable.
Burglar Alarm PIR - When a person enters and moves within the detecting zone, PIR keeps a picture of the heat levels in its view and keeps on comparing the new view with the stored one. In case there is any change then they activate the alarm.
Burglar Alarm Dialer - The Automatic telephone dialer is an instrument that can automatically dial a fixed number of telephone numbers and deliver a message at each of the telephone numbers, without the help of any operator.
We prefer a hard-wired burglar alarm system because there are no possibilities of a frequency malfunction or a dead battery failure that could occur with a wireless system.
You will find one of our 2 line LCD keypads easier to use and understand. You can have sensors fitted to doors and windows so that your whole home can be armed while you are home. If any of these windows or doors are opened the alarm will activate immediately, in most cases stopping the intruder from even gaining access to you home.
These sensors are best installed when you are building a new home because the wiring is easier to install at that time. If you have pets bounding around this system is will not give false alarms. Call us for more information if you are building.
This type of sensor is well suited as a door chime so that when someone opens a door and the alarm is unarmed the keypad will sound a chime. Different doors can have different chimes.
We use the tried and proven PIR (passive infrared) sensors we see in the corners of rooms etc. There are many types of thes used for different purposes. We will help you choose the right one.We have the solution to fit your requirements. Contact us for a full appraisal of how we can help you make your home or business more secure.
You want to install a Burglar alarm?
Installation consists of
* One Control Panel-You select as per your requirement.
* Recessed Mount Sensor- Based on your no of doors or windows to be protected.
* Two Hooters -If one hooter is disconnected by burglar other hooter will immediately raise an alarm.
* One Panic Switch-In the case of Emergency or anybody threatening through your window you press it.
* Battery -Burglar alarm will work upto min of 12 hrs in case of power failure.
* Wiring -Charges per meter.
* Installation Charge.
* PIR-Burglar alarm will works if the burglar opens the door in case he is entering breaking your wall. If you think we want to protect in that case also you go for PIR.
* Auto Dialer-If you are away from your place are most of the time you are away better install autodialer.
* Shutter Sensor-If you are having a Shutter in your commercial place the Shutter Sensor Used.
Our Surveyors need to visit your Place only to assess the design of the Burglar Alarm System that will best fit your needs and give you a competitive quote - not to try and make a sale there and then. We work hard to maintain our high reputation and this is evident by the fact that a lot of our sales come from other customers’ recommendations.